- 2 whole chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 lemon sliced
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 whole basil leaf, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp whole ground mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Pre heat grill to medium-high heat.
2. Place in skewers, alternating a cube of chicken with 1 slice of lemon, folded in half.
3. Mix lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, olive oil, basil and mustard. 4. Brush juice mixture over skewers (on both sides)
5. Grill over medium- high heat for approximately 4 minutes per side and serve.
NOTE: Soak 16 bamboo skewers overnight.
Serves 4 – 233 calories, 4 g carbs, 31 g protein, 11 g fat per serving.